Who am I anyways?

 My name is Camilo, I'm 28 years old and live in Santiago, nothing out of the ordinary really. Now the weird thing is I have moved houses a lot, I mean 8 times is a lot in my opinion at least. I was born in La Serena, fourth region, but was there for just over two weeks, had to be but in an incubator, my mom showed me some photos and I look like a whole raw chicken, a little one though.

My parents are "divorced", they never got married in the first place but couldn't find a better term for it, so I have been living with my brother and dad since I was 9. At times it gets hard, especially since we are not the tidiest people on earth, despite that we get by.

As I already said, I've lived all my life in Santiago, so the capital is all I can talk about. Big city, lots of people and pollution, a lot of venues for different kinds of hobbies and interests, you can go to the theater and then a 15-minute walk is the most you need to find a pub and get yourself a pint and blow off some steam. I like it here, but the countryside and the south are really appealing to me, the smell of burnt wood in the air, the sound of the rain, I mean that's all I aspire to live, just some quiet life, no problems, no nothing.




Comentarios

Entradas populares